For the safe and secure online transaction environment, Qoo10strictly prohibits any types of direct transaction, including inducement of direct transactions or accepting the inducement of direct transactions. Following actions are examples of inducement of direct payment.
- Posting a link to a shopping mall other than Gmarket
- Posting a statement that certain benefit will be given to the buyer if the buyer purchase goods through the other shopping website
- Inducing buyers to contact directly to the seller by offering benefit in case of wholesale or other kind of bulk purchase or otherwise.
- Posting the seller’s account number or payment method.
- Posting a statement that the buyer should contact the seller by phone call, messenger or email before making an order.
- All other transactions entered into through method other than through Qoo10’s escrow service.